Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vesak Day Celebrations (Part III)

Post Vesak Day, 29th May 2010

After a "noisy" Vesak Eve and Day, I decided to spend some time alone. I drove to East Coast Park hoping to catch some people flying kites. No luck. Unfortunately I forgot that due to the recent oil spill, the beaches were not exactly friendly, not too mention there was a stench lingering in the air. Since I had driven there, might as well stay for a while=)

It was very pleasant with the sea breeze blowing gently onto my face and the sun shining brightly but not too violently onto Mother Earth. The clouds provide some beautiful sights too.



Reminded me of an erupting volcano=)

I did some reflection too. One of my resolutions this year is to recreate the life I am living. Having lived for over 30 years on Earth, I am not pleased with the way I am living it now. But alas! Changing my destiny is definitely hard with habits already grown roots and past Karma obstructing! Many times I have fallen... Nevertheless, I would carry on with courage for this is my goal in my life now=)

For those who are reading my blogs, I would be stopping for a while to restrategize and restructure (sounds very corporate haha). Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment