Sunday, August 16, 2009

Finally... A Post on My New (Oops! not so new anymore) Car












I got my car sometime in early May this year but eerrrrr... as usual it's a delayed post=P Some of my frens commented I'm quite a slow coach (cockroach?!!) haha. Ok will do my best to overcome this bad habit=)
Eversince I got my car, I ganna 2 minor accidents: 1 was while turning down a narrow multi-storey carpark near my office. I scratched as well as dented the right rear wheel arc. Tat costed me $120 to got it repainted and knocked back into shape=( Ironically I parked tere cos I wanted to save on some parking charges at my office's carpark but... Now I got a phobia of tat carpark though my driving skills r much much better now=/

The 2nd one occurred while both a taxi driver and I were making "illegal" lane changes. We were moving towards each other. Luckily juz some minor rub at the front left bumper which I took care of easily with some removal=)

Not to mention some reckless driving initally=P

Taking care of a new and white car is really no easy feat. While I want it to be spotlessly clean, sometimes it's beyond my capability and patience haha. But I'm proud to say it's overall still a very decent, clean, neat and tidy car=) Thanks to my fren, Kelvin who taught me quite a bit abt cars.

I've also learnt to drive more effectively. Initially my fuel consumption is like 10-12km/l which for a new manual car is like sh*t!!! haha. Now it shld be abt 13-14km/l. Woohoo!
As for modifications, all just comestice so far. I've changed the lights to white light: Phillips Crystal Vision (still legal!) and also from tiny 14" rims to 16" rims. This costs me $1K+ even after trading in my quite new tyres (only worth $250...) But they look great man!

Ok enuff talk. Some pics taken at East Coast yester=) Ok can u can finally buy 4Ds liao (Apparently my dad has bought and won a few times!! The winning numbers r a bit jumbled up though=)
PS: Bear (in pic) courtesy of my fren, Win. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment