Wednesday, February 10, 2010

There is something about kids...=P

It is quite obvious... I like kids... (when they are not crying hahaha)

Today, while on the way to office, my bus stopped at a red light. Beside me happened to be another bus. Looking through the window of that bus was an inquisitive primary school boy (I think should be lower primary) who was smiling happily and looking at things all around him.

His eyes caught me.

He looked at me.

Then, very shyly, he waved his hands at me.

I was dumbstruck as to what to do, so I smiled back.

He was so happy and excited that he turned to his mother beside him to tell her about his findings. His mum ignored him at first.

He turned back to look at me.

He waved again.

This time, I smiled and waved back=)

He immediately called his mum who turned to look at what was happening.

She also smiled.

The middle-age couple, seated behind them, curious at whwat was happening, also turned to look at me and smiled when they realised what was going on.

And all these good chain reaction happens as a result of a young boy's goodwill in greeting a blur stranger on his way to office=)

May we retain such innocence and purity even as we progress materially=)

No comments:

Post a Comment